How has Covid-19 affected you? - 10/20/2021
How has Covid-19 affected you and your family?
This is a question I am asked over and over by many people. Coping has become such an issue for families. Jobs lost because of the mandates, closures, vaccine requirements, wearing masks or not. . . and the list goes on.
Personally, I think so much of the problem of coping is because of the inconsistency and the mixed messages.
- Do we wear masks or not?
- Do children need to be masked?
- Is it harmful or safe for them to breathe all the crud they expel in a day back into their bodies?
- Why are some states so demanding, while others are not?
- Who is really following science?
- When the leaders make mandates, do they follow them?
- If we need to all be vaccinated, why are illegals coming into all the states without checking for Covid-19 or giving them vaccines?
- If vaccines work, why are they afraid of people not vaccinated?
- If those not vaccinated are told by their doctors not to be vaccinated, why does the government or someone tell them they have to be vaccinated anyway?
- Can you see the confusion that has been created over the past year or so?
- There are so many questions and so few predictions that come true. How can every expert say they follow science, but say different things?
There are lots of questions, and we need to investigate what is best for us and our families. We are not all the same. We have different bodies. Different health issues. Different reasons for doing or not doing something.
I hate to see the day that we no longer have personal choices for our decisions. Too many people do not share my values, so I do not want to be told what I can and cannot do.
How about you? Send me a note and let me know what you think.